CYBERPOL CYBER POLICING SUMMIT 2020
CYBERPOL The International Cyber Policing Organization works at finding crucial pragmatic solutions to the ever growing International Security and Cyber Threats around the world.
CYBERPOL The International Cyber Policing Agency established by Decree WL 22/16.595 promotes among others, a global awareness within the Cyber Threat Resilience Domain against that of Cyber Terrorism and Cyber Criminality of today.
CYBERPOL annual Global Virtual Cyber Security Summit, a platform aimed at fostering dialogue among, key security players – such as Governments, Corporations, Banks, Private Businesses, Academics, Think Tanks, the Military and other partners. It is essential that major players and stakeholders cooperate in order to jointly secure cyber space and develop international cyber resilience strategies to counter ever multiplying criminal and terrorist threats from organized criminal groups that will ultimately preparing for Day “0” when it arrive.
The annual CYBERPOL Summit will review and anticipate multiple security threats such as Cyber Terrorism and Insider Threats in order to gain a comprehensive understanding of main challenges, gather lessons learned and best practices, offer operational insights as well as strategic advice on the way ahead to combat cyber crime.
In order to preserve and protect their shared values and interest, participants will investigate new and emerging cyber threats facing INTERNET players, from ordinary citizens to major corporations, and collectively reflect on joint innovative responses.
The Summit will cover the following topics:
• Governments / INTERNET cyber security policy and strategy
• Future cyber threats
• Cost of cyber attacks since 2019
• Collective innovative strategies and targeted responses to the evolving threats, including protection of critical assets
• Working with cross Industry/Government partners to enhance cyber resilience
• Supporting transnational cyber-counter crime operations across Europe
• Optimal use of technology to increase safety and security
15th October 2020
Live Streamed on Facebook and YouTube !
Over 2500 Bookings already made.
SUMMIT STARTS AT 9 AM
Time zone in Israel (GMT+3)
The CYBERPOL Cyber Security Summit 2020 will trigger a High Level Debate on Security Policy, Information and Technology for the following partners:
Government Agencies, Ministries and Departments responsible for national cyber security and emergency/contingency planning, in the areas of Rule of Law and Order:
• Police and Security Agencies
• Organized Crime
• Information Technology (digital Forensics, etc.)
• Local Authorities
• Private Sector (Financial Institutions; International Corporations; CNI; ISPs; Data Collection Centers; Energy Companies; Media/Telecommunications/Mobile Operators …) as represented by: Heads of Departments, CEOs; Managing Directors; Chiefs IT & Digital Security; Network Architects…
• Relevant Experts from Academia and Think Tanks
CYBERPOL SUMMIT IS Free to attend online.
All attendants and participant speakers are receives an certificate of participation.
Some of our Previous speakers during 2015
• Mr. Raymond Kendall, The 6th Secretary General, INTERPOL
• Ricardo Baretzky President ECIPS
• Dr. (Dott.) Luigi Gallina, Vice President of ECIPS
• Prof. Francisco Jorge Gonçalves is Coordinator of the Cabinet for the Planning and Technical Support of Material Resources/ Portuguese National Authority for Civil Protection/Ministry of Internal Affairs/Portugal. Guest Teacher in Open University/Portugal
• Mr. Holger Spohn, Cyber Defence, Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe (SHAPE)
• Mr. Stephan Van Hauwe, Head of Security & Operations at Antwerp World Diamond Centre (AWDC)
• Prof. David Benford MSc,
• Mr. Simon Fordham, Chairman, International Cyber Security Protection Alliance (ICSPA)
• Daniel J. Maloney, Deputy CSO – Verizon, Public Policy, Law and Security Executive Director, Corporate Security
• Mr. Jordan Barth, CISSP, GCFA, Senior Cyber Security Expert, KPMG Belgium
• Mr.Dave Herrmann FORTINET
• Mr. Nigel Morris-Cotterill, www.countermoneylaundering.com
• Mr. Steven Ackx, Director, Enterprise Advisory cvba/scrl
• Senior Representative, Balabit
• Mr. Sheraz Ali, European Cyber Resilience Research Network, Netherlands
• Mr. Nicolas Castellon, Reearcher, Fundação Getulio Vargas, Brazil
• Prof Alhas Maicibi, General Secretary, African Center for Cyberlaw and Cybercrime Prevention (ACCP)
Register for CYBERPOL 2020 is free.
Event Organizer Contact
CYBERPOL SUMMIT EVENTS
“WE ARE ALL COLLECTIVELY THE CYBER POWER OF CYBERPOL”